Thursday, November 03, 2005

Let me see

Hmm... so what should I write? Well, immediately the question arises.. should I write? Okay I don't know the if's and why's, but I am going to write something. Anything.

Tic Tic Tic ...

Blank. Am just staring at the screen :(

Tic Tic Tic Tic Tic Tic ...

Zero. Still nothing :((

What is there around me? Hmm.. laptop, bag, table, chair, shoes, lamp picked from the trash. All stupid boring things. Oh yeah, this key board seems to be interesting.

Nooo.. not again.. I never understood why these letters have to be ordered in such a weird way? Now, I don't even want to think about it. A case of machine evolution gone haywire I guess!

Ah! Evolution. Now, that's an interesting thing to think about. And there's lot to write too. Probably another time, now that I have other things to do!

1 comment: